“Deb’s workshop was a big gift I gave to myself. It was like a mani-pedi for the soul. You’ll love it!” – Linda Kash, Actress and Writer
Do you dream of writing a book or a play, but keep making excuses that you don’t have enough time?
Do you clean the house, make love, drink, move, all to avoid sitting down and working?
Have you got lots of stories in your head that you want to share with your friends and family?
Well the Seven Minute Writing Bootcamp will bust your avoidance symptoms and get you creating stories in a new way.
The Bootcamp is a 5 week focused process to get you to commit to writing daily for seven minutes at a time. Take this time for you! And join us in this part on online class, part sermon, part interactive workshop where you will learn amazing techniques to get you writing in beautiful new way.
HOW VALUABLE IS THIS TO YOU!?
1. Sunday Morning : We meet online for 70-90 minutes for a Sunday morning sermon ( well sort of ) that tell you the secrets to getting the writing done. Together we do online writing exercises. You will have time to share your writing, and your ask questions. You will be given weekly assignments. (VALUE $500)
2. A weekly audio and video prompts to keep you on target on the FB wall. (VALUE $100)
3. A weekly commitment where you commit to what you will do each week. (PRICELESS)
4. A one-on-one, 30-minute coaching call mid-session so you can bring burning questions and I can identify what are common issues that in get in the way of your writing process!( VALUE $300)
5) A public FB group for you to share your work and connect with other writers from around the world. (PRICELESS)
6) BONUS: Possibly the most favourite of our time together is my added The Wednesday Writing Sessions to write together and get laser coaching from me!!
What if you miss the calls? They are all taped. There is audio, ppt. and video so you can learn in the most powerful way that works for you. Plus you can still listen and do homework online for the following 90 days.
SUNDAY APRIL 27TH TO MAY 25th.
We will have a total of 9 sessions.
You will learn how to:
1) Out the Doubt-move past your inner critic.
2) Develop Tourist Eyes. Use the here and now for inspiration.
3) Come to Your Senses; Use the 5 senses to make the writing richer and deeper.
4) Trust and develop your own unique point of view.
5) Access to a coach who wants to help midwife your stories.
This is highly focused time period and its broken down in short writing bursts designed to keep you accountable to your word — and I will be your personal coach totally invested in YOUR success.
WRITERS RAVE ABOUT DEB’S BOOTCAMPS!
Of all the writing courses I have taken, this one has stuck with me.” Siona Drummond. Agent at Brickenden Speakers Group.
“3 years of trying to get published pre-Deb: no Globe and Mail. A few months post- Deb: my first essay is published. I couldn’t have done it without Deb’s Unlock the Block writers’ retreat. Michelle Hauser, Kingston Whig Standard 2013
” Deborah’s dynamic energy and funny way of imparting wisdom helps it stick. ” Collette Currin 2013
“Your approach was uniquely under-bearing for a “teacher”. No one was judged. We only applied your suggestions. For the defiant type this is magic.” Richard Armin
“She took me from diary and therapy writing to waking up and writing about life in front of me.” Rita Jastoma
“Deb’s energy and commitment to her students is inspiring and you come away from her workshops with real tools to help you move forward in your writing and break through barriers and obstacles that block you. Highly recommended for any level of writer or artist wishing to get the creative juices flowing in a supportive, non-judgmental environment.” – Deborah Jarvis, Screenwriter 2011 -2012
FAQ (or why you should sign up now)
SIGN UP NOW FOR ONLY $379. ( ONCE YOU SIGN UP AT THIS PRICE THERE NO REFUNDS FOR THIS CLASS)