Deborah Kimmett’s hilarious presentations will help you get your sense of humour back. With 40 years experience as performer, improviser and mentor she can deliver a killer keynote, a hands -on workshop or a rock em sock emceeing experience. (Or you can do a combination of all three)
Witty and wise you and your team will not only walk away with big smiles on your faces but a buffet of teachable moments that you can implement right away:
- How to Follow the Yes.
- Push past your inner doubt that prevents you from accepting change.
- Keeping a flexible open mind.
- The 3 C’s of Change.
- Reduce stress with laughter.
- Walk away with big smile on your face.
CLIENTS THAT ASK HER BACK:
- Rotary Club of Canada
- Health Canada
- Engage National Speakers Bureau
- Ottawa Wellness Conference
- Workplace Safety
- Faculty of Medicine Queens University
- Ontario Long Term Care
- International Women’s Day, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Chamber of Commerce Inspiration2Women