Deborah Kimmett’s hilarious presentations will help you get your sense of humour back. With 35 years experience as performer, improviser and mentor she can deliver a killer keynote, a hands on improv workshop or a rock em sock emceeing experience. (Or you can do a combination of all three)
Witty and wise you and your team will not only walk away with big smiles on your faces but a buffet of teachable moments that you can implement right away:
- How to Follow the Yes.
- Push past your inner doubt that prevents you from accepting change.
- Keeping a flexible open mind.
- Accepting the sped up metabolism of change.
- Reduce stress with laughter.
- Walk away with big smile on your face.
CLIENTS THAT ASK HER BACK
- Rotary Clubs of Canada
- Health Canada
- Workplace Magazine
- Ottawa Wellness Conference
- Workplace Safety
- Department of Defence
- Faculty of Medicine Queens University
- City Wide Nursing Kingston
- Ontario Long Term Care
- International Women’s Day, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Girls Night Out.
- Chamber of Commerce Inspiration2Women