Have you got a brilliant idea you want to communicate to people?
Do you have a big story the world needs to hear?
Have you been over-scheduling your life so you never sit down and write the book you want to write?
If this sounds like you, let me help you transform thinking and get your book written.
This 12 hour package is a combination of story editing, coaching and goal setting.
You will receive one on one coaching, by phone or email!
As a professional writer and speaker, who has logged 40 years of facing a blank page, I have had many of those same questions and fears. As a coach I know its not a shortage of good ideas that holds people back from writing. It a shortage of focus and time. So to succeed in writing your project you need help to
- To give yourself the gift of time.
- To be accountable to someone who is on on your side.
As a coach I want to create a supportive environment for you to get the results you are desiring. Writing is not a science, so I have created this VIP coaching system that adapts to each student that comes to me.
Based on my signature DIY system, the Seven Minute Writer, you will learn ways to banish your doubt, brain storm and plan out your idea plus make your writing rich with texture and imagery.
And you will write from the deep and intuitive self.
Your writing will be vibrant and alive so that your reader will not be able to put the book down.
My best priced coaching program is one on one and offers you 12 hours of private coaching!
HIGH FIVES FOR DEB’S COACHING SYSTEM
“Deb’s session was a big gift I gave to myself. I was treated to self-expression, creativity, and the sheer joy one gets from honestly sharing with like-minded people who just want to expand. It was like a mani-pedi for the mind. You’ll love it!” – Linda Kash, Actress and Writer
“I love your on-line course and every year I treat it like a retreat. It feeds my soul and organizes my brain.” Judy Bierma, Cook, and Captain, Bahamas.
“Deborah pulled the real story out of me as I resisted, squawked and tried tohide. Deborah was full of praise so she gave me courage to writer but she would not give up on the real story I wanted to tell.” Marilyn Shannon. Psychic. Kingston.
“It was truly one of the best classes I have ever taken. There was as much support as I wanted and lots of “take aways” and things to ruminate on. Deb is a terrific teacher and knows her shit. “Lisa Merchant, IMPROV actress, Second City Teacher. Improviser for Monkey Toast, Toronto, Ontario.
“Deborah’’s coaching is Yoga for your literal mind. Beginning writers will be encouraged to uncap the pen and seasoned writers will learn an arsenal of exercises to train their inner Flannery O’Connor. You will unlock the block by kicking doubt, it will train the writing “muscle” by accessing the senses, giving depth to your writing. Deborah gets your butt in the chair and the ideas into ink.” Ben Jenkins (poet, Gothic novelist)
“Deb’s energy and commitment to her clients is inspiring and you come away with real tools to help you move forward in your writing and break through barriers and obstacles that block you. ” – Deborah Jarvis, Actress, TV writer.“Deborah’s work is not just for those that want to write but also for those that want to connect to or express their inner self. I now know that I look for the story within and the more personal it is the more universal it is.” – Denise Gushue, Certified Travel Counsellor.
What you will receive:
- 3 one hour online coaching sessions to lay out a game plan for your idea. We can do this in one 3 hour session in person if you are in the Toronto area. Or over 3 sessions online SKYPE calls for International clients. In these sessions we will Mind Map” your idea by creating a framework for you to follow to get the work to the next level. This means talking out the idea, putting it up on the hoist and working out a realistic writing schedule. ( VALUE $900)
- The personally designed plan with laser focused exercises designed specifically for you to get the goals met. (VALUE $150)
- 6 months of coaching. We will have once a month phone or SKYPE sessions. You will send me your work and I will go read it, make written notes, ask questions and offer gentle but clear tips on how to make the work better. ($1200)
- Also you will receive bi weekly audio and video pep talks to keep you on track. And motivated. ($100)
- The Seven Minute Writer Toolkit. This online toolkit will immediately show to brainstorm using a revolutionary technique called Cloud Technology. This means you get better before the coaching starts. (VALUE 59.99)
- You have personal access to me via email to ask any questions in between sessions. *PRICELESS
( PLEASE READ THE FAQ AND REFUND POLICY BEFORE YOU SIGN UP)